Welcome to my mind...






It's pretty cliché but I have this theory that everything is pretty
cliché. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Yeah, I actually don't get the reference I made. Pathetic? Very!

But, there have been a lot of things going on. Life is topsy-turvy. I'm trying to figure things out, but in the meantime, I am trying to keep moving.

Moving moving moving.

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...not crazy at all, I swear!

So this morning I went for a run. Well, it started out as a run, anyway. Less than one minute in, it became a walk. That's life, eh? But, I did walk...with sporadic bursts of running...for a whole hour. I was so proud of myself. There was a turtle involved, some scary grass, killer deer, and it was just a whole big thing. I think I'll do it tomorrow, too.

Soooooo...to do

1. Keep up the running
2. Clean the apartment, post-finals
3. Apply for the fall internship.
4. Weep when my application is rejected.

Gloomy and hopeless? I prefer to think of myself as a realist.

1 comment:

  1. You're a pessimist. It's not realism if it's the least likely course of events. :P

    ReplyDelete