Welcome to my mind...






It's pretty cliché but I have this theory that everything is pretty
cliché. Enjoy!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Back again!

Long time no talk! I've been a little bit busy with school, but I've been bad, I know. I'm not getting much done.

Did I clean the apartment?
Sort of. I have a lot to go. I did call Danielle and take a bunch of my stuff from Mom's house.

I called my doctors. And that's about it from my list.

Don't get me wrong; I've gotten a lot of other things done! I just didn't get a lot of things done that I wanted to.

And how am I doing? Sick. Blarg. This is when I get all bogged down in depression. I miss my friends. I miss my family, esepcially my mom. Andy has been over a lot and that helps quite a bit. I'm also happy that he's getting along so well with my family; that kind of rocks.

My next big big project is the zen study space. I'd really like to focus on school a lot, especially while I've got a lot of sick time. This is my chance to build good housekeeping habits, too. I love my parents, a lot, but I kind of wish they had raised me to be a neatfreak. Apparently when I was little I was compulsive about putting things away, but I guess I outgrew it? I never outgrew the need, and it's distressing to live in a messy space now. That's going to have to wait a little bit, though.

Goals Through the Weekend:
Homework!
Clean Apartment (including the mountain of recycling!)
Short Story workshops
College Applications

No comments:

Post a Comment