Welcome to my mind...






It's pretty cliché but I have this theory that everything is pretty
cliché. Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Wonderful Anniversary


My gift from Andy...okay, not quite.

We went to the Smithsonian Natural History Museum. All it cost was metro fare and parking in the lot; cool, eh? We had lunch at Sakura first. He teased me mercilessly about how I love the big stuffed elephant but the whale, which is the same size (read: HUGE) freaks me out. I can't help it. Whales are evil.


This guy was my favorite I think!


It was pretty awesome spending the day with Andy. We came home, ate pizza, watched tv, and I promptly fell asleep.

Though, this has led to a lapse in productivity. It was a "good" day, and the weather was perfect, etc. Should I have used it to get things done? Absolutely not.

So now it's a down day and I'm not really able to move or think very clearly. It happens. I kind of want to get a lot done, but I can't, so I'll just accept it as it is...a day to relax? I'm trying to at least get some schoolwork done.

No comments:

Post a Comment