Welcome to my mind...






It's pretty cliché but I have this theory that everything is pretty
cliché. Enjoy!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dropping the Ball

I have a ton to do, and I've been falling behind a little bit. Instead of working Friday, I enjoyed the beautiful weather by walking so much that I now find it hard to move. At least I probably shed about five pounds in the process! Slight exaggeration, I know, especially since my lovely fiancé went ahead and fattened me up last night. Ooh my tv might be gone tonight! It's a big monster of a thing that doesn't work anymore. It's far too heavy for me to get down the stairs, but I Craigslisted it under "Free" and someone should be picking it up...it's just taking him awhile to get here? I'm starting to worry that he won't come.

I have a million things listed on my big whiteboard, but I'm going to try and do this in baby steps. Itty bitty babysteps.

To Do Today:
Clean Living Room
Clean Bedroom
Recycling/Trash
Science Lab
Biology Homework
Literature Posting

To Do Tomorrow:
Literature Reading
Science Reading
Apply to 3 colleges

No comments:

Post a Comment