Welcome to my mind...






It's pretty cliché but I have this theory that everything is pretty
cliché. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Because I can't sleep: A food plan

I have really been trying to sleep, and it's not working. I might a well get this on virtual paper.

My plan for food is going to be:

Breakfast:
2 scrambled eggs with a slice of whole wheat toast

Lunch:
Half a sandwich

Dinner:
Bowl of soup

Snacks:
Salad
Peanuts
Grapes
Carrots

Dessert:
One scoop of soft serve yogurt (vanilla).

I'll drink water (bleck) and diluted cherry juice. We'll see how it goes. I'm a little worried about the nutrients, but if the soups are veggieful, I should be getting enough. The eggs and sandwiches should take care of my protein? Every Sunday I plan to have some tortellini with a tomato cream sauce. After I get into this routine, I'll allow myself one more day a week for something extra.

I'll start next week, I think. When I go to Andy's, I'll pack a lunch with a sandwich half, and maybe I'll freeze a batch of soups to keep there so I'll stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment