Welcome to my mind...






It's pretty cliché but I have this theory that everything is pretty
cliché. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Did I get anything done?
Yes! I took my teapot home and played some Wii.
Yeah...not even rockband was accomplished :(

But that's okay. I'm going to go ahead and make Monday's list too, since I need to go ahead and do that.

I also had a pretty good night again. I have an amazing partner in life. He is my everything, and he makes everything bad better somehow. I told him something that's been bothering me for weeks now and tonight I feel so much...lighter. More peaceful. What gives, awesome Andy?

Sunday:
Clean Apartment
Call Danielle
Church
Take stuff from Mom and Dad

By clean the apartment, I mean, IN THIS ORDER,

Catbox/Hall
Living Room - Couch, Table, Floor
Bedroom - Desk, Computer Stuff, Nightstands, Bed, Floor
Bathroom
Closet
Kitchen - Counters, Fill dishwasher, Handwash, Put away candlesticks!
Laundry

I like putting the kitchen last because I'm neurotic and want as much space between the catbox and that as I can have. Normally I save the catbox for last, but it really needs to be done.

Monday:
Call MC. Find out about payment.
Call Dr. G, Dr. D, and Dr. F. Ask them to start a rap group of some sort.
Start my World Lit Class! Right?
Create Zen study space. Perhaps IKEA on Tuesday for a TV stand?

Tuesday:
Ikea?
Prepare for class!
Library
Michael's - need some glass paint, and I want to work on those magnets.

No comments:

Post a Comment