Welcome to my mind...






It's pretty cliché but I have this theory that everything is pretty
cliché. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A bit slow...

I had a wonderful evening last night! I got almost nothing done. Books are ordered, but that's about it. Oh well, I can get stuff from Mom and Dad's today and do the cleaning tomorrow. Hopefully dad will sit down with me and pay for classes today. Then again, the website's not being very useful.

We saw Black Swan. It was a little disturbing; part of the disturbance was that eating disorders, a drive for perfection, and overbearing parents are things that a good portion of young ballerinas face, and I do mean young. It's a beautiful form of art, but it demands a specific body type, and it favors the young. It's competitive and it's the only reason I'm kinda glad that my parents didn't sign me up for it (the one exception to, I got everything I wanted as a kid except for a horse). But, the acting was good.

I'm calming down on the wedding front. As Billy Joel says, don't ask me why. I guess I'm just getting to the point where I could wait two years to marry Andy if I had to. I obviously don't want to, but it's not like it'll hurt us, unless we want to have kids in the next two years, which we don't. I expect to get crazy about it soon, but for now I'll enjoy the peace.

To do:
Clean Apartment
Get stuff from Mom's
Pay for classes
Rock Out!/Wii Fit (yep. I did that)


Library will have to wait for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment