Welcome to my mind...






It's pretty cliché but I have this theory that everything is pretty
cliché. Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

With the self-pitying out of the way!

Okay, so now that I am done with the self-pitying nonsense, on to what I'm juggling.

I just finished my paper. Hurray! Everyone cheer for me, it's not the night before it's due...it's two nights before it's due. But I had computer problems, family problems, was really sick, and on a positive note, I got engaged, so whatever.

Tomorrow, I need to get the SSI papers done. I'm surprised they came through, and fully preparing myself for them to reject me after I send these in (I applied in April. April! It is now January! This doesn't bode well for the annulment).

I also need to call my pastor (speaking of annulments, right?).

I need to turn my paper in, and if I'm well enough, go to the Scholars meeting thingy.

Finally, I should probably pay for my classes. First I need to figure out what to drop from my schedule. Never do today what you can put off until the summer. Okay, bad message, but 17 credits (with 13 of them being Honors credits) is a lot. I've had a month where more days than not, I haven't been able to get out of bed. I need to be realistic.

Oh yeah, and I'll have to apply for colleges. I bet I'm already too late for some of them!

On a related topic, I'm really considering going with a school with a good online program. Then my health won't matter so much, right? Chadron and UMUC both have psychology programs online. Then I'd also be free to move anywhere without worrying about transferring schools.

So to recap:
Disability Papers
Call Pastor
Turn Paper In
Attend Scholars Meeting
Pay for Classes, Rent books

I should also call my mother. I've been a bad daughter <-ends on self-pityingish thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment